Sunday 11 October 2015

Haul | Student shopping

On the 7th October, there was student shopping at a shopping centre near me. This meant for students, there was 10%, 20% or even 30% off everything in certain shops. And if you know me, I love a good bargain or any money off. This is everything I brought, however it is some of my most favourite items I got.


This is one of my most favourite things. It is the pink grapefruit hand cream from the Body Shop. I always get my hand creams from the body shop because they smell AMAZING and they make your hands so soft. It also is in a cute, little tube which easily can fit in handbags etc.

Elegant touch is one of my most favourite fake nail companies. It is such good quality and you can get so many different colours. I have only used them once before and previously, they were a matte blue colour but this time they are a light pink colour. However these nails do not last very long. Limit may be 10 days unless you keep glueing them on over and over. They also are expensive costing £6 but I think they are worth it. Also they look cute. I brought these from superdrug.
Both of these were from Forever 21. The first one is a burgundy colour which I love and find the writing on it so simple but love it at the same time. I also wanted a burgundy colour top so I decided to buy that one. I think it cost around £8 without the discount.
Also the next one is the most comfiest grey jumper you could imagine. It is so warm and cosy which is great for fall (and a hot chocolate). I cannot remember how much this cost.

I have always wanted a phone case from skinny dip as they are so cute and adorable. I did buy this from topshop and it was originally £12 however it only cost £9 which I find a great deal. I was tossing between a dinosaur one and a llama one but in the end I did go for the dinosaur as well because dinosaurs are cool... This phone case is such great quality and its for the iPhone 5c but I think you can also get it for the 6. 

When shopping I also got a massive pyjama shirt from Primark which I have wanted for a while and a couple other things. Overall, I love all these products and do recommend them.

Rebecca xx

*Not a paid presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment