Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn favourites

Autumn is one of my favourite seasons and I am welcoming it in a very happy mood. Although the weather will start to get colder, I love the positives of it and everything that happens.


*not my own photo

Cosy nights with blankets
Blankets are on the top of the list for autumn essentials. Who doesn't like having a warm night watching movies in bed with as many blankets and pillows as possible or just looking at tumblr, listening to the rain with blankets wrapped around you? I defiantly love both.

Leaves
In Autumn I love going into forest and seeing all the different colour leaves and them being crunchy and falling of the trees. I find the scenery so beautiful.  If you add dogs or a hedgehog into the pictures, it makes it even more amazing.

Hot chocolate

I am a person that is totally in love with hot chocolate. I never drink tea or coffee so in winter this is my main drink. I never drink it before autumn as the weather isn't cold enough or it just isn't the right time. I normally have a hot chocolate from cadburys or Wispa adding cream or marsh mellows and having it in my favourite mugs. I absolutely love drinking it by the fire and watching TV. Hot chocolates are a must for Autumn.

Jumpers

Jumpers are the main part of Autumn for me. If you know me, you know how much I LOVE jumpers and basically wear them as much as possible especially when doing college work. They are so cosy and warm. I love the colours and some typography some have on. At the moment I am loving a yellow jumper and a grey one (grey one is in my student shopping haul so go check that out). It is just the perfect time for jumpers matched with jeans or leggings and boots.

Baking

Everyone loves baking and autumn is around the right time to start I think. I'm not the best at cakes but I love baking cookies, shortbread, bread, pies etc. Imagine just sitting by the fire with a hot chocolate and homemade cookies. Also as Halloween is just around the corner, I would start making halloween cookies and halloween treats!

Movies

I love watching movies. In Autumn all great movies go on the TV especially halloween and even some christmas films have already been played. This is my favourite time of the year to just sit down and relax to watch a movie. A bonus is if it's raining outside, many would understand where I'm coming from.

Jumpers

JUMPERS! Who doesn't like wearing jumpers? They are warm, soft, big and cosy. I would wear them inside, outside, with anything. They are my top clothing item in Autumn and Winter. I love grey and yellow jumpers right now.

Christmas is coming!

Autumn is leading to the beginning of Christmas which I am overly excited for. The music, movies, food, decorations, winter wonderland!. Christmas is my favourite season (halloween following very close) and just by the word Autumn it makes me even more excited. However for now halloween is right up my street.


Rebecca xx
What is your favourite part of Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment