Sunday 13 September 2015

Procrastinating?

Procrastinating is one of the things I do most whether I need to do something important or not. (And I don't think it is just me). Procrastinating is always seen as 'wasting time' but I think that you can do a lot of useful things. I have got a list of things to do during it rather then going on your computer instead of doing homework or in my case, packing to move house. 

        
  • Looking at photos of dogs dressed as humans
  • Watching netflix
  • Writing a list
  • Cleaning your room
  • Getting up to date with emails
  • Painting your nails
  • Start a hobby
  • Look at old pictures of family or holidays
  • Practice doing your make up
  • Organise your clothes in your wardrobe
  • Do yoga
  • Water plants (in my case cacti)
  • Pamper yourself
  • Read a book
  • Start a blog/if you have a blog, brainstorm ideas
  • Look at clothes on the internet 
  • Make a music playlist 

Some of these are useful but some are not but I hope this list was good in anyway.

What are the ways you procrastinate??

Rebecca xx










1 comment:

  1. I love making music playlists and finding new songs too listen too! xx

    Daizy
    www.BrightDreamerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete