Sunday 20 September 2015

Growing lashes faster!!

Every time I wake up in the morning after either taking my mascara off or not, my lashes always seem to look damaged or thinner then they were before. Since I have been using this product every night, they have become thicker, better condition and less prone to break.



This is Palmer's cocoa butter formula with Vitamin E.

  • Provides 24 hour moisture 
  • Proven to soften dry skin
  • Suitable for eczema prone skin
  • smoothes marks and scars
  • + more
I absolutely love this product and it wasn't that expensive either, with it lasting a very long time, I have hardly used any of it but I have had it for weeks. Also it smells amazing! I also use this product for my ache which it does work wonders because it has cocoa butter in which is a natural extract from the cocoa bean which softens skin and smoothes away dark blemishes.

I suggest if you want better quality lashes or even brows and a quick way to help with ache I suggest you buy this!!

Rebecca xx

*This was not a paid promotion

1 comment: